eSplanade – 6 inches – Singing Bowl Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Instrument With Striker Stick | OM Bell | OM Bowl | Meditation Bowl | Music Therapy
Click on Tags to see similar products.
- Singing Bowls produces sound that is calming, peaceful, harmonic and soothing to the ears. Excellent choice for meditation and relaxation.
- They are used by a wide range of professionals, including health professionals. Singing bowls have been used for healing meditation and religious practices Singing bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan meditation tools.
- HOW TO PLAY: Lightly strike the bowl on the mid-exterior wall to ‘warm-up’ the bowl and before the vibrations dissipate, immediately position the mallet vertically near the rim of the bowl and begin circling the rim in a clockwise motion. It is important to start circling the rim as soon as you make contact with it to start the singing. If you place the mallet against the rim without moving it, the initial sound from striking will be dampened and you will have difficulty making the bowl sing.
- Dimensions: Size: 6 Inch Diameter: 3.5 Inch high Material: Metal Alloy. Package Contents: Singing Bowl and Wooden Striker Stick. ALSO PLEASE SEE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK ON HOW TO PLAY THE SINGING BOWL IN THE DESCRIPTION SECTION OF THIS PAGE BELOW.
- This Tibetan singing bowl is made to be a decorative design that will add to the decor or ambience of a room when it is not in use.